Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wonder if it's called LOVE



I speak to myself,
immersed in your thoughts-
we discuss a thousand things,
we call upon a myriad shots.
He sleeps by your side.
He walks by you;
He loses track of time-shuns my pride.
I ask why ?
'cause I ain't got a clue.

He longs to meet you,
By your side-deep into an ocean
of vivid dreams-
He gets lost, yet gallops
with unbound joy on a timeless lane;
laughs, sobs, exudes pure madness,
dying to hear your voice,
relish your presence, relish your smile.
I pity, poor master,
he ain't got no choice.

He sees you in the weirdest things;
A rose is fine, but a burst of a cracker!
Stars and candlelights okay, but the glow of a bulb!
hazy etchings on a splendid moon,
smoke, ethanol and split waves,
slick stuff called gifts and hot babes.
He wishes strange things;
A passionate kiss, a sensuous touch
that could dope him a month
Believes in every other-than-natural force
Reckon he's drowning
God, please guide him to the shores.

Contemplating mysterious thoughts
He is lost in his own musings
Roaming restless across a labyrinth
sullied with emotional spills.
I debate him for logic,
but he's blind- got hardly any
and I guess he is falling sick.
I could mock, kick his butt
but he got no save
Its evident, the trapdoor's shut
and I stand helpless,
analogous to a chained slave.

I love him for the pleasures
I loathe him for the pains
My psyche's out of shape
and thoughts bounce for miles
Eyes transcend beyond vision
and I hear songs in silence.
Jump with glee-still on a chair
yet nothing I sense-
I am amused, intoxicated
and it feels like
romance is in the air !!
All for you-
and I just hope
He understand what I am going through.

The world for him seems changed,
Revolving around a point
called 'YOU',
An inexplicable phenomenon it stands,
every element of it addicts,
the insanity, the giving
the joy and the agony
ought to be savored whist it stays
or lest it wilts.
I wonder what you name this madness
I wonder if it's called 'LOVE'.


2 comments:

pravanjan said...

hey brother
Well, u rite mindblowin!! .....Wat comes in my mind is d way u shape dem al, d way u correlate and inspire d conjunction in things, thoughts and life....One thing which is c'mon to many and which i am curious about is d " SHE" mentioned and d plentiness of frustrations expressed..Who is d "SHE"?..nd Is al d frustration an element in your present life because I have alwayz seen you cool and full of hope.....??

Rebel Says.. said...

emotions , angst, fear, madness, love, etc are a part of punk-writing they stir thoughts in readers.. if u have ever heard ne punk-Rock bands say Green Day / The Ramones/My Chemical Romance/LP you would know...
they sell.
so it is not completely a part of my life :)
I would never get so depressed for any 'she'.
But everything and every thought expressed in any post is genuine and sincere. No Slick Posts.
But yes, there are infatuations around . I love the fact that a youthful infatuation can stir such punk-writing thats it !!

So in this poem .. the poet (i mean me) wonders if there wd ever remain ne src of such inspiration in the future...
Hope u understand . In case you don't, see you at home.