Monday, November 15, 2010

Aye Can I hear you !!


Feels like my brain's hooked
And an empty mind wanders
around a dazzling campus
lush greens and labyrinths of hope
thousand minds, thousand thoughts
Silent Roars and Still moves
Thousand commands, committed troops

Lights and mikes
Ramp walks and awesome curves
Rock bands and long hairs
they're still alive at Decibelz Ten
beats and licks, hippy hips
Clapping hands and dancing feets
Sexy Grooves at thousand watts
and KK -- KK -- Kay Kay
What a rocking show that was!
Ahh! I can feel it all
Kuruk-Glady-Skil-Spardha & Helios
The shouts still ring in my ears
I still feel the pulse
the launch booms and goosebumps
The awesome games and
woah ! awestruck participants

hundred meetings and myriad voices
Four tall men and their hundred faces !
Half a thousand minds into
a thousand tasks
And yes we get all the time
to still party our way to a
glorious Xpressions
Two thousand and Ten

Wasn't it party & fun time all the way
Common I can hear CRs buzz
and the thunders across all ears
Who's guarding them nights long
where do we carry our lappy's now
They not gonna stay in our rooms
Where do we do all the masti
while still at work and deadlines to meet

The mind boggling flashes and
blinding crackers
And the festivities and busy bugs
I am gonna miss them
XPRESSIONS 2010
Aye Can I hear you !!!
Aye Can I hear you life long !!

2 comments:

John said...

I came to your blog just when I was surfing on this topic. I am happy that I found your blog and information I wanted.

Anusia said...

Very well described.