Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Life's like a movie

Yet another goal,
'nother choice to make
When flowing still is such fun.
Why ther's always a
fukin' diversion..

flashbacks of old times
fun and crimes
moments of pride
moments of guilt
pop every now and then
Some make me laugh
Some bring me tears..

Cause when I look
at what I am now
I feel low-
could have been better
had I not
messed up below
Frustration and don-depression
are such fukin' villians
you know...

then a light breeze touches me
romance storms at their peak
set the drama right
"love is the clouds,
love is in the air,
love is down deep...(ha..)
love is everywhere.."
nice goody songs
with wet eyes and wine

Dates and roses,
'come objects to save
every rupee for
and dialogues cooky
an art for
.. every cover up.

Mother never knows
why son's so happy,
amidst such trouble
she thinks, and pesky
cute girls..

The ship hits the berg,
and countless emotions
- the life of a cruise
jump off in no time-
like panic-stricken crew;
All the while
the Captain's lookin shocked
remorse filled-
"Hold on ! ", he cries,
hits on a glass--
Ah ! the girl's away,
"Fuck the berg !!"

Will like a good friend,
in need.. indeed
advises not to
fall for stripper baits,
and look forward,
look higher
while he still stands
by me.

The myriad elements
of joy and action,
friends and foes
stare still
as Focus lends his hand
points me to glory
"Prepare for the war"
goads me to action
and the
war begins...

Dreams and hopes
my heroes come alive
take the cart with me
As the tiring race starts
cinematic it seems
cinematic it is.
With infinite carts to beat,
and no position-meter,
the suspense is
on a high and
the bet is irresistible.

The final laps
are crucial
so is the role of Focus.
He is awake and
so am I,
and
with nothin to fake
nothin to hide
Life is like a
movie
Life is like a ride

Scenes and takes
actions and stakes
with all the fun
with all the joy
Yet one thing
I realise at every climax
there are no retakes
One shot hit or
miss and shit...

Dark dayz or
Green Miles.....
what lies ahead
the director wouldn't reveal
but with the
feeble autonomy at hand
I can veer it someway..
I must any way
How, what, when and where?
the script is locked
must wait and watch

What I can do all
is play the game cool
cause there's nothin to lose
while my heroes are alive
and they must never die..

And
with nothin to fake
nothin to hide
Life is like a
movie
Life is like a ride
but the scenes being mine
and me the superstaR
't must be a hit
and for ages shine....



No comments: